Gloria's Coffee Klach
9:30-11:30 Wednesday am
Call for directions 765-6565
Women's Outreach Ministries
Starts in September: Wednesday night dinners $3
You can enjoy a delicious freshly prepared meal
every Wednesday night 5:30-6:30
We need your help and involvement in this ministry.
1. you can prepare meals to share on Wednesday
2. Bring items on our list for the 24 families that we are loving with seasonal baskets each month (from the ICARE parenting program) these are families with young children that have a desire to be mentored and helped in this time of their lives.
3. Help put together baskets
4. Pray for these families
1. Recognize that God loves you and has a plan for your life.
His love includes you.
"For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son, that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life" (John 3:16).
He has new life for you.
"I have come that they may have life, and have it to the full" (John 10:10).
2. Recognize that sin separates you from God and others.
"Sin" is walking our own way in rebellion against God's will. When we walk away from God, we walk away from life.
Everyone has sinned.
"For all have sinned and fall short of the glory of God" (Romans 3:23).
Sin brings death.
"For the wages of sin is death" (Romans 6:23).
Our own efforts cannot save us.
As sinners we futilely try to find life's true meaning in the wrong ways and places.
"For it is by grace you have been saved, through faith-and this not from yourselves, it is the gift of God-not by works, so that no one can boast" (Ephesians 2:8-9).
3. Recognize that Jesus Christ died and rose again for our sins.
Jesus Christ died in our place.
"But God demonstrates his own love for us in this: While we were still sinners, Christ died for us" (Romans 5:8).
He is the way to new life.
"Therefore, if anyone is in Christ, he is a new creation; the old has gone, the new has come!" (2 Corinthians 5:17).
He gives inner peace.
"We have peace with God through our Lord Jesus Christ" (Romans 5:1).
He gives freedom.
"So if the Son sets you free, you will be free indeed" (John 8:36).
He gives eternal life.
"But the gift of God is eternal life in Christ Jesus our Lord" (Romans 6:23).
4. You must repent and ask God for forgiveness.
Admit and confess your sins to God.
"He who conceals his sins does not prosper, but whoever confesses and renounces them finds mercy" (Proverbs 28:13).
• To acknowledge your sins.
• To be sorry for your sins.
• To confess your sins.
• To be willing to forsake your sins.
• To have your life changed by Christ.
Forgiveness is promised.
"If we confess our sins, he is faithful and just and will forgive us our sins and purify us from all unrighteousness" (1 John 1:9).
5. Place your trust in Christ and receive Him as your Savior.
Christ is ready.
"Here I am! I stand at the door and knock. If anyone hears my voice and opens the door, I will go in" (Revelation 3:20).
Receive him now.
"Yet to all who received him, to those who believed in his name, he gave the right to become children of God" (John 1:12).
Pray this prayer:
Lord Jesus, I want to have life. I know that I have sinned. I need Your forgiveness and pardon. I believe that You died and rose again for my sins. I now accept You as my personal Savior. I will forsake my sinful life. I know that Your grace and power will enable me to live for You. Thank You, Jesus, for saving me and for giving me a new life.
For help in living a meaningful life in Christ:
• Be assured of Christ's forgiveness.
• Read your Bible and pray daily.
• Find a concerned pastor and other Christians.
• Become a vital part of that church.
• Share your faith with others.
A caring church family is waiting to accept you and help nurture you as a Christian. You can locate a Church of the Nazarene near you through our visitor’s center.
All Scripture quotations are taken from the Holy Bible, New International Version (NIV). Copyright © 1973, 1978, 1984 by International Bible Society. Used by permission of Zondervan Publishing House. All rights reserved.
Join us the third Thursday of the month at noon. It's a potluck or lunch out for folks that get together to share a meal on the third Thursday of each month.
Check the church calendar for place.
Using your Hand as a Framework for Prayer.
• Pinky — Confession (1 John 1:9): Agreeing with God about my sin
• Middle — Intercession(Ephesians 6:18-19): Praying for others
• Index — Thanksgiving(Ephesians 5:20): Thanking God for what He has done for me
• Thumb — Praise(Psalm 146:1-2): Voicing my wonder about who God is
Remember, prayer is not only an action (work), but an attitude (1 Samuel 12:23). In addition, as the thumb touches all four fingers, so praise should permeate my whole prayer life.
Come and join our YAM (Young Adults Ministry) Group on Thursdays at 6pm. The host home will change week to week, but dinner will be provided as well as time to hang-out and grow deeper in our relationship with God. Join our Facebook page for current meeting place.
COME AND ENJOY OUR SUNDAY EVENING BIBLE STUDY GROUP LED BY Paul Ethington, STARTING AT 6PM EVERY SUNDAY, IN THE FELLOWSHIP HALL. ENJOY THE DISCUSSION AND BIBLE LESSONS.
COME JOIN ELLIE AND OTHERS PRAY EVERY TUESDAY STARTING AT 10AM IN ROOM 301.
Sunday 11a-Noon and Wednesday 7-8p we have groups for everyone. Come and see what God has in store for you.
Christmas Worship Schedule:
Planning A Visit? We Can't Wait to Meet You!
What to Expect:
- A friendly welcome on your way in. We have greeters who will direct you to a table to fill out a guest card. This gives us a chance to contact you and answer any questions you may have about our church. Our church will be filled with people dressed casually or in their "Sunday best." We want you to be comfortable, there is no "dress code."
- There is a nursery for small children. You can check them in on your way in. For older kids, we have "sermon notebooks" they can fill out to help them learn and stay busy during the service. If you have a crying infant and feel the need to step out of the sanctuary, there is a TV monitor in the visiting area and you are welcome to watch the service until you feel comfortable coming back in. WE LOVE KIDS, so we won't be "worried" if they act like kids in church.
- A countdown will begin approximately 5 minutes before our service begins. Find a seat in our sanctuary and get comfortable.
- At 9:30 AM, our service will begin with a welcome from our Pastor or Worship Leader. We will open our service with prayer and then begin a time of singing to the Lord. Our worship is made up of volunteer musicians who use their gifts to serve God. They will lead the congregation in songs that are aimed to glorify God - we invite you sing with us.
- We take an offering during our service, but as a guest, we do not expect you to give, so feel free to let the offering pass by. We do have communication cards in the seat racks. If you didn't get a chance to fill one out when you came in, you can drop one in the offering.
- After the offering, our pastor will bring a relevant message from God's Word, the Bible. Pastor Mark typically preaches from the NIV version of the Bible. You can follow along with a paper Bible, a smart device or the words of the passage will come up on the projector screen.
- When the message is finished, there may be an opportunity to pray and respond, to sing, or just dismiss from the service.
- Once the worship service is over, feel free to grab an espresso drink from the coffee area in the foyer, and then head to a Sunday Small Group - we have them available for all ages. If you can't stay for Sunday School, but wish to connect with a small group, we have several that meet during the week. We'd love to get to know you.
- If you have questions regarding our church, feel free to email Pastor Mark: email@example.com. We look forward to your visit!
Welcome, Pastor Mark and Family!
Pastor Mark McWhorter joins us Sunday, November 6th as our new Senior Pastor. Pastor Mark has served for the last 10 years as senior pastor at the Post Falls, Idaho Church of the Nazarene. Prior to his ministry in Post Falls, Mark pastored right here in Coeur d'Alene Nazarene as our youth and associate pastor from 1999-2006. We are looking forward to how God will work through Pastor Mark's ministry. His email is: firstname.lastname@example.org