Gloria's Coffee Klach
9:30-11:30 Wednesday am
Call for directions 765-6565
Women's Outreach Ministries
Starts in September: Wednesday night dinners $3
You can enjoy a delicious freshly prepared meal
every Wednesday night 5:30-6:30
We need your help and involvement in this ministry.
1. you can prepare meals to share on Wednesday
2. Bring items on our list for the 24 families that we are loving with seasonal baskets each month (from the ICARE parenting program) these are families with young children that have a desire to be mentored and helped in this time of their lives.
3. Help put together baskets
4. Pray for these families
1. Recognize that God loves you and has a plan for your life.
His love includes you.
"For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son, that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life" (John 3:16).
He has new life for you.
"I have come that they may have life, and have it to the full" (John 10:10).
2. Recognize that sin separates you from God and others.
"Sin" is walking our own way in rebellion against God's will. When we walk away from God, we walk away from life.
Everyone has sinned.
"For all have sinned and fall short of the glory of God" (Romans 3:23).
Sin brings death.
"For the wages of sin is death" (Romans 6:23).
Our own efforts cannot save us.
As sinners we futilely try to find life's true meaning in the wrong ways and places.
"For it is by grace you have been saved, through faith-and this not from yourselves, it is the gift of God-not by works, so that no one can boast" (Ephesians 2:8-9).
3. Recognize that Jesus Christ died and rose again for our sins.
Jesus Christ died in our place.
"But God demonstrates his own love for us in this: While we were still sinners, Christ died for us" (Romans 5:8).
He is the way to new life.
"Therefore, if anyone is in Christ, he is a new creation; the old has gone, the new has come!" (2 Corinthians 5:17).
He gives inner peace.
"We have peace with God through our Lord Jesus Christ" (Romans 5:1).
He gives freedom.
"So if the Son sets you free, you will be free indeed" (John 8:36).
He gives eternal life.
"But the gift of God is eternal life in Christ Jesus our Lord" (Romans 6:23).
4. You must repent and ask God for forgiveness.
Admit and confess your sins to God.
"He who conceals his sins does not prosper, but whoever confesses and renounces them finds mercy" (Proverbs 28:13).
• To acknowledge your sins.
• To be sorry for your sins.
• To confess your sins.
• To be willing to forsake your sins.
• To have your life changed by Christ.
Forgiveness is promised.
"If we confess our sins, he is faithful and just and will forgive us our sins and purify us from all unrighteousness" (1 John 1:9).
5. Place your trust in Christ and receive Him as your Savior.
Christ is ready.
"Here I am! I stand at the door and knock. If anyone hears my voice and opens the door, I will go in" (Revelation 3:20).
Receive him now.
"Yet to all who received him, to those who believed in his name, he gave the right to become children of God" (John 1:12).
Pray this prayer:
Lord Jesus, I want to have life. I know that I have sinned. I need Your forgiveness and pardon. I believe that You died and rose again for my sins. I now accept You as my personal Savior. I will forsake my sinful life. I know that Your grace and power will enable me to live for You. Thank You, Jesus, for saving me and for giving me a new life.
For help in living a meaningful life in Christ:
• Be assured of Christ's forgiveness.
• Read your Bible and pray daily.
• Find a concerned pastor and other Christians.
• Become a vital part of that church.
• Share your faith with others.
A caring church family is waiting to accept you and help nurture you as a Christian. You can locate a Church of the Nazarene near you through our visitor’s center.
All Scripture quotations are taken from the Holy Bible, New International Version (NIV). Copyright © 1973, 1978, 1984 by International Bible Society. Used by permission of Zondervan Publishing House. All rights reserved.
Join us the third Thursday of the month at noon. It's a potluck or lunch out for folks that get together to share a meal on the third Thursday of each month.
Check the church calendar for place.
Using your Hand as a Framework for Prayer.
• Pinky — Confession (1 John 1:9): Agreeing with God about my sin
• Middle — Intercession(Ephesians 6:18-19): Praying for others
• Index — Thanksgiving(Ephesians 5:20): Thanking God for what He has done for me
• Thumb — Praise(Psalm 146:1-2): Voicing my wonder about who God is
Remember, prayer is not only an action (work), but an attitude (1 Samuel 12:23). In addition, as the thumb touches all four fingers, so praise should permeate my whole prayer life.
Come and join our YAM (Young Adults Ministry) Group on Thursdays at 6pm. The host home will change week to week, but dinner will be provided as well as time to hang-out and grow deeper in our relationship with God. Join our Facebook page for current meeting place.
COME AND ENJOY OUR SUNDAY EVENING BIBLE STUDY GROUP LED BY Paul Ethington, STARTING AT 6PM EVERY SUNDAY, IN THE FELLOWSHIP HALL. ENJOY THE DISCUSSION AND BIBLE LESSONS.
COME JOIN ELLIE AND OTHERS PRAY EVERY TUESDAY STARTING AT 10AM IN ROOM 301.
Sunday 11a-Noon and Wednesday 7-8p we have groups for everyone. Come and see what God has in store for you.
What Fuels your passion?
- Scholarship a child or teen to camp for $200.
- Partner with an African congregation to complete a church building with a roof - $800.
- Provide clean water with a well for $8,000.
- Help with water storage for $200 per storage tank.
- Feed an orphan for $1 per day.
- Support a missionary for a day or a month - use the value of your income as a guide.
- Pay the utility bill for a struggling family anonymously - Contact the utility company.
- Scholarship a child in Upward Sports for $80.
- Purchase school supplies and our church will take them to a partner school.